Monday, March 8, 2010

wow...I want to take a breath...

NO Test 2, but a lot of projects~~
This is software engineering course...
My dear course mates, i think you all are facing the same thing with me...
I know, this is nothing if compare to PSM...
Just like when you are taking STPM, you will definitely say that PMR is damn easy...
For this moment, I just feel like want to shout out loud!
Ahhhhhhh!
What to do, now is already mid-night...
Blogging is the best way~

well,long time din't update my blog d...
miss~~

I just finished 50% of my Application Development project..
hooooo...luckily..
but I'm figure out a number of problem of the database, just not too sure how to express the things....
I think tomorrow will be another "confusing discussion" with Harris group members....
kampade!


Harris group
always gather at study room to do our MOTAPS system^^
Aza Aza fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment