Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HOMESICK

wow wow wow...I'm homesick d...
HELP!!!!!
I want to go home~~
but I can't...
I want to faster finish my works...
All those works that i HATE them very much....

I want to shout out loud here!!!!!
Why I want to be a so "tolerance" person...
In fact, I'm not...
I will still complain, complain and complain..
In this world, I think you are the only one who understand what am I talking about..
I just can't stand on this feeling d...
I need a space~~
I HATE all these.................
I just can cry in front of you~
You ask me to ignore xxx, I can't make it~
That's why I'm so suffer..
What to do?haiz.....


Nothing on my mind, I just want to go home...
I miss my mom, my bao bei, my sweet bed......
I miss everything at Malacca...

(take a deep deep breath~~)
But I know, I can go through these..
I'm Orangeel~
GO GO~



This was the decoration in my house during CNY. My mom was the great designer who did these... Give her a clap..haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment