Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tell me WHY?

Today I should attend the PSM 1 presentation at 11.30am.
But I reached there early in the morning. 8.10am I already reached the meeting room.

Waiting for 3 hours, end up with what?
The evaluator said that they are not free for this moment to evaluate your PSM 1...
They are asking you how about tomorrow?
How about next week?
Is this fair to us?
Feel so unhappy...
Why all these things will always happen to me?
I HATE IT!!!

Waste my time~
Why don't let me finish the presentation?
WHY?Why?why........................
Nobody answer me..

Now HE ask us to wait,already waiting for half an hour,
where are the evaluators gone?
Disappear?
Should be...I guess..

What's the final decision?
I guess is: Postpone to tomorrow or next week...
Still the same...
if not next week or tomorrow, probably will be this afternoon...
I just HATE that I already waste the time for the whole morning,now still have to contribute my afternoon time...

What to do?
still have to follow...
You want your PSM 1 past?get an A?
sure...
Just can obey...

Orangeel, calm down k?
yes....Getting better now...

1 comment:

  1. sometimes, wat they do, they hav their own reason. we dunno wat ppl always thinking juz remember, u hav done wat u should done, that's enough~ dun worry, be happy~

    ReplyDelete