Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MOTIVATION GoGoGo

Just went back from an enjoying BBQ..
Well I thought it was not going to be that fun at the beginning (what in my mind)
I was actually quite reluctant to join this kind of gathering at first
Due to I'm not speak well in English
It's kind of hard for me to communicate with them
To share daily life
To share the childhood stories
Oh gosh
So sorry
I'm from typical Chinese educated background
Sometimes I can't even understand their questions
Or joke
So I'll just feeling so stress to sit down with them during out of office hour
(How to improve my speaking skills? in English of course)


Ok...
Back to the topic of today's BBQ
We have a tasty steak 
Great wrap bread with salsa
Great salad
Great dessert
And then

Great charcoal
(ok well.. this was the only photo i took)

You don't even need to open the packet
Just burn the red part
Then the whole thing will just burn
And.. tada..
You have your BBQ fire done :)
Cool right?
I like this idea

All the food are preparing by my boss and colleagues
So embarrassing
I didn't bring anything
But at least I contributed idea
"To move down the BBQ tray!"
OMG
It was so far from the fire
I don't think the meat will be cooked 
haha..

While eating and chit chat-ing
Suddenly 
My handsome Swiss boss asked me
"Aris are you happy?"

oopss...
My OS was like
"not really.. I was so stressed since I came to Singapore.."
But of course I have to smile and answered
" Yes sure, I'm happy :) "

Ok
Come to the main point for today's blog post
He was actually trying to let me know that 
The development need to be speed up
Of course with one manpower it's insufficient 
(Thanks God that he realized that)
So he is in the middle of hiring more programmers from other countries
Maybe senior than me in terms of technical
But I will be the one who handle them
As he told me that 
They found that I can understand more on business
I will find alternate solutions to suit business requirements
Other programmers are like really programmer
Just do technical things
But do not think in terms of business logic

Thanks for the words man
It really motivates me
He lets me know more on my strength
All these while I was just so stressed
Due to I'm quite weak in technical

I have no confidence to handle task
Always work in a stressed mode
I really need to change my attitude
Hope after tonight I can work with strong motivation

Do not be afraid
Walk with faith
I know Jesus is with me

And thanks my love one who always encouraging me
Although he always ask me to go back Malacca
(kind of demotivated me.. haha)

Speak in English for the whole day
Well
End my 14042015 (Tuesday)
with an English blog post
Haha..
What an English day
wah-piang-eh
*** Manglish. ***


Good luck to Aris Lee
All is well ^_^


Bid4Ad Singapore Team









No comments:

Post a Comment