Saturday, January 23, 2010

new hair cut




haha~new hair cut...at first juz want to trim the front part of my hair,but at last i'm persuaded by the hair stylist....i trim my whole hair...
hehe~~
quite statisfied with this hair cut...
my head become ligther le...
but i'm just scare that it will become not straight...
sigh~~
forget about it ba...already cut the hair off...
bye bye my thick thick hair...
today RE test really hard to score...
hope next time i can do it better...
today joined the ICT program that organized by KP.
Join this just to continue stay in KP.
but if i already decided to join, i will do my part...
GoGo orange..
quite strange because the whole group are Chinese,but the leader is Malay...
leader kampade ba...i think it is a task for him to lead us...
hope everybody can co-operate well^^
this week really over budget d...
have to eat maggi mee d..
money money money...i need money...

No comments:

Post a Comment