Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Creative Thinking

Just finished my creative thinking class...
a bit tired...
The lecturer really liked to SS...haiz...
Non-stop telling us his stories, and he liked to describe all the things in details...
In fact, nobody is interested to his stories...


Today we had an activity in creative thinking class
--> throw aeroplane...




These aeroplanes were the ideas of our group,FOUR SQUARE.
The ball shape jets were rejected by the lecturer.
According to him, no shape constraint, so we really dont't understand why ball shape can't be a jet. Creative thinking what~~
We should think out of the box!!!!
Fortunately, our group's result still consider not too bad...


This is our group's poster.
Going to add on many cute and creative things inside this poster.


This is the first time I blogging using English language.
Actually it's quite weird for me...
Just feel that my English standard is too low and poor..
I hope this can indirectly help in improving my broken English...
Anyone of you can correct my mistake here.
It's my pleasure to get your advices. So, just do it^^

Oh ya, now I already had a new roommate.
I stayed alone in my hostel for 1 semester already.
Actually I'm quite happy to have a new roommate^^
Moreover, she is an english speaking girl...
Like her so much...
I can take this chance to improve my English..
I try to totally speak English to her.
She is so patient and try to understand what am I talking about.
Now I'm still not really use to it, but I know I can make it!
GO GO ARIS!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment