Friday, August 13, 2010

What's going on in Chapter3

I'm going to be crazy~
WHY?
Today I was wasting a lot of time..
I should have started my FYP Chapter 3.
But I had done nothing now...


I tried to study the text book, search from internet(by the way, the speed of internet connection of my hostel is damn slow..), I still can't get what should I do..


Dr. Radziah, my FYP supervisor want me to pass up my chapter 3 by next Monday.
Is it possible for me to complete it?
Now I'm scratching my head to think how to start my work.
Yes...I'm stress...But I just pretend like nothing...
Why I'm so stupid? Why my understanding is so poor?
haiz....sad....no mood....

hmmm...Tomorrow my course mates will be going to Malacca for travelling.
My room mate at last decided to stay at hostel due to a lot of home work haven't done yet.
Will miss her during enjoying at Malacca./_\
Those who are going to Malacca are suicide squad...
haha~
Don't know...Just feel like want to release our stress~

ikan bakar, satay celup, chicken rice ball, cendol.......waiting for us~
hooray...
No matter how stress, this two days I'll try to forget those burden...
Just enjoy!
Go Go Go!

Oyasuminasai^^
(my room mate is taking Japanese course now..Keep on speaking Japanese to me..^^)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.... 有得读书时就要读咯。。。
    不然等你出来社会后,没得读了,那时你就会后悔了~

    ReplyDelete